SEM offers a line of EMI foam, CF Conductive Foam, a highly resilient Nickel-Copper polyurethane foam sandwiched between our knitted and non-woven fabrics to form die-cut gaskets (Fig. 1).
2. Cavity-to-Cavity EMI Shielding
3. Conductivity at Low Compression Forces
4. Effectiveness at Very High Frequencies
Benefits of SEM’s Conductive Foam:
1. Enhanced Design Flexibility
2. Improved Performance and Reliability
3. Simplified Assembly and Installation
Applications of Conductive Foam:
1. Electronics and Telecommunications
2. Medical Devices
3. Aerospace and Defense
Visit https://www.schlegelemi.com/conductive-foam/ to learn more and unlock the full potential of your engineering projects.